General conditions of Sale
1. By placing an order on www.lebiar.com, the Customer declares to have read all the information provided to him during the purchase procedure, and to fully accept the general and payment conditions transcribed below.
2. Any right of the Customer to compensation for damages or compensation is excluded, as well as any contractual or extra-contractual liability for direct or indirect damages to persons and / or things, caused by the non-acceptance, even partial, of an order. How to Purchase
3. Correct receipt of the order is confirmed by the ecommerce system by means of an e-mail reply sent to the e-mail address supplied by the Customer. This confirmation message will contain the date and time of the order, an "Order Number" and a "Customer Code", to be used in any further communication with the ecommerce-point system.
4. It is the Customer's responsibility to register with the correct data and keep this data updated using the login credentials.
Terms of payment
5. The purchase of the goods is provided with payment methods: Bank Transfer, Credit Card (via PayPal) and PostePay recharge. Security is one of the fundamental elements for distance selling and, in particular, on the Internet, given the criticality of the data processed. Consorzio Triveneto has always paid particular attention to the security in the provision of its services, as evidenced by the important certifications obtained (PCI-DSS and ISO27001), and by the constant attention to the security regulations proposed by the payment circuits. The "Payment Gateway" platform makes the most up-to-date authentication protocols proposed by international circuits available to companies operating on the Internet: Verified by VISA and MasterCard SecureCode, together with the verification of the control code on the card. The use of these protocols protects the selling company from denial of transactions by the credit or prepaid card holder, guaranteeing, in most cases, the success of the payment.
6. All amounts displayed on ecommerce are expressed in Euros, which is the reference currency. Right Of Withdrawal / Returns If for any reason the customer is not satisfied with their purchase, all items can be returned within 14 days from the date of receipt of the goods. We do not make size changes and / or replacements. If you want to make an exchange with the same model in a different size, or with a different model, you can make a return and then a new order. Return instructions To request a return authorization, it is necessary to request the RMA code (Return of Authorized Goods), and enter the data in the appropriate FORM, remembering to specify:
Account or e-mail address and order number.
Reason for return.
Once the procedure has been completed, LEBIAR will send a confirmation by e-mail, containing the Return Authorization Number (R.M.A.) and the instructions to be respected to return the goods.
- The return shipping of the return is charged to the customer.
- The return shipment must take place within 14 days of receiving the order.
Terms and conditions
The items must be returned together in their original box, which is considered to all intents and purposes an integral part of the product itself and which must not have been in any way damaged and / or altered, nor used as a single external packaging. The items must be in perfect condition: they must not have been worn or show signs of wear and must be returned including all accessories. LEBIAR also reserves the right not to refund unauthorized returns or returns that do not comply with all the conditions provided. In these cases the customer will be contacted by our customer care and will have to take back the unauthorized return at his own expense. In the event that the customer receives defective goods, or errors occur in shipments by LEBIAR, the customer is invited to immediately contact our customer care: email@example.com. LEBIAR reserves the right to request photographic evidence before authorizing returns for defective goods and bear the shipping costs for the return of the goods to its premises. Reimbursement The refund will be made within 10 working days from receipt of the return at our logistics. For orders paid by credit card, the refunded amount will be available to customers in about 72 hours, and will still be visible on the next card statement. The timing may vary slightly depending on the banking circuit of the credit card used. For orders paid with Paypal the amount will be returned to the original account. In case of payment made by bank transfer, the customer must communicate the Iban code with any B code IC and the name of the account holder. The refund will be issued in the same currency as the original purchase. Any differences in amount due to exchange rate fluctuations cannot be refunded.
9. Right of withdrawal is however subject to the following conditions: - the law applies to the product purchased in its entirety and in its original packaging; it is not possible to exercise withdrawal only on part of the purchased item;
11. The personal data requested when placing the order are collected and processed in order to satisfy the express requests of the Customer and will in no case or for any reason be transferred to third parties. Maxi Car Racing guarantees its customers compliance with the legislation on the processing of personal data, governed by the privacy code referred to in Legislative Decree 196 of 30.06.03. The data controller is Loggia Daniela - Via della Libertà, 10 - Reggello (FI) Complaints
12. Any possible complaint must be addressed to Loggia Daniela - Via della Libertà, 10 - Reggello (FI)
13. The sales contract between the customer and Loggia Daniela is concluded in Italy and governed by Italian law. For the solution of civil and criminal disputes deriving from the conclusion of this distance sales contract, if the Customer is a consumer, the territorial jurisdiction is that of the reference forum of his town of residence; in all other cases, the territorial jurisdiction is exclusively that of the Court of Florence.